Welcome to NoobZoned!
If you want to be a part of this wonderful community, you should definetly register. Registered members can download, and see links, also browse tutorials, and resources.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to NoobZoned!
If you want to be a part of this wonderful community, you should definetly register. Registered members can download, and see links, also browse tutorials, and resources.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Tutorial]How To Play CrossFire in Window Mode :)

3 posters

Go down

[Tutorial]How To Play CrossFire in Window Mode :) Empty [Tutorial]How To Play CrossFire in Window Mode :)

Post by MarinPro1 Sun May 22, 2011 10:44 am

This one may be more complex to do, but it works 100% of the time. For me. The first thing you need to do is join a game. Hard eh? The 2nd thing you need to do is press Alt+Tab which makes you switch between windows(Crossfire Window, Desktop, or anything else you may have open). Sometimes when i try to use the Alt+Tab thingy, I need to have something open, like Firefox or Google Chrome so I recommend you doing that as well. 3rd thing you need to do is go to your desktop while you're IN GAME using the Alt+Tab trick or whatever you want to call it. Now, I have no idea how to do this in other versions of Windows besides Windows 7 and Vista.Sorry XP users . When you finally reach your desktop, right click it and choose "Screen Resolution". Choose the highest. In my case, 1440x900 and click "Apply"

[Tutorial]How To Play CrossFire in Window Mode :) 11110

[Tutorial]How To Play CrossFire in Window Mode :) 22210

[Tutorial]How To Play CrossFire in Window Mode :) 33310

[Tutorial]How To Play CrossFire in Window Mode :) 44410

Barna [Tutorial]How To Play CrossFire in Window Mode :) 702814 [Tutorial]How To Play CrossFire in Window Mode :) 885595
MarinPro1
MarinPro1
0%
0%

Back to top Go down

[Tutorial]How To Play CrossFire in Window Mode :) Empty Re: [Tutorial]How To Play CrossFire in Window Mode :)

Post by halfpintrulz Sun May 22, 2011 11:27 am

I knew this and wheres my credits! :p

~Great Job!~
halfpintrulz
halfpintrulz
[CF]Moder
[CF]Moder

Back to top Go down

[Tutorial]How To Play CrossFire in Window Mode :) Empty Re: [Tutorial]How To Play CrossFire in Window Mode :)

Post by kajal09 Sun May 22, 2011 11:28 am

kajal09
kajal09
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

https://www.youtube.com/kajal091

Back to top Go down

Post by halfpintrulz Sun May 22, 2011 11:51 am

Kajal that one is patched
halfpintrulz
halfpintrulz
[CF]Moder
[CF]Moder

Back to top Go down

Post by MarinPro1 Sun May 22, 2011 11:54 am

halfpintrulz wrote:Kajal that one is patched

Yeah Me Too Think Its Patched

Barna [Tutorial]How To Play CrossFire in Window Mode :) 702814 [Tutorial]How To Play CrossFire in Window Mode :) 885595
MarinPro1
MarinPro1
0%
0%

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down