Welcome to NoobZoned!
If you want to be a part of this wonderful community, you should definetly register. Registered members can download, and see links, also browse tutorials, and resources.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to NoobZoned!
If you want to be a part of this wonderful community, you should definetly register. Registered members can download, and see links, also browse tutorials, and resources.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CrossFire NA Zombie Mode Hack by royku!

4 posters

Go down

CrossFire NA Zombie Mode Hack by royku! Empty CrossFire NA Zombie Mode Hack by royku!

Post by 1111 Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:28 pm

ULTIMATE BUG! hack is probably not working on some 64Bit systems

royku made New CF NA HACK! Works for NA only!

Features
No Weapon Wieght
No Scope
No Weapon Switch
No Recoil 100%[Not Working if you Scope in with AWM]
One Hit kill works For Zombie Mode ONLY

Instructions (read first!)
1. Download the RAR File.
2. Extract CrossFire Zombie V1 Loader.exe To Your CrossFire Folder
3. Open CrossFire Zombie V1 Loader.exe [Vista/Win7 + Run as Admin]
4. Now Click on Activate and the hack is activated (click activate once [].() )
Want to stop The Hack ? Just klick Desactivate
5. Now while CF is loading a MSG box wil pup up just klick ok and you are ready to Hack ^^
*if hack isnt working first time close CF and do it again

CrossFire NA Zombie Mode Hack by royku! Loaderb
CrossFire NA Zombie Mode Hack by royku! Proofmo

Virus Scans
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=22]HACK ONLY WORKS FOR ZOMBIE MODE!

Credits
royku-hack
[N.O]N.A.M.E-coding
machida-loader
OoSiMpSoNsoO-coding
wessamallami-video

Link removed by 1111

Note from 1111, Insane
If you find problems please post it here
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[/color]

Last edited by 1111 on Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Moder+Helper
Moder+Helper

http://www.mindistortion.tv/iwantyoursoul/?i_am=1111@noobzoned

Back to top Go down

CrossFire NA Zombie Mode Hack by royku! Empty Re: CrossFire NA Zombie Mode Hack by royku!

Post by NoName21 Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:10 pm

I've got a problem. After I click "Activate", a message pops up and says it's working and u don't needa activate again. Now, CF automatically loads but, no message box pops up like it's suppose to. Like, in the instructions, it says that a message box will pop up while CF is loading up. Nothing pops up. I went to a ZM and tried to kill a zombie with one hit and it didn't work. Plz explain why there is no message box popping up and saying that the hack waz successful. Thank u!
NoName21
NoName21
0%
0%

Back to top Go down

CrossFire NA Zombie Mode Hack by royku! Empty Re: CrossFire NA Zombie Mode Hack by royku!

Post by fer1240 Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:21 pm

NoName21 wrote:I've got a problem. After I click "Activate", a message pops up and says it's working and u don't needa activate again. Now, CF automatically loads but, no message box pops up like it's suppose to. Like, in the instructions, it says that a message box will pop up while CF is loading up. Nothing pops up. I went to a ZM and tried to kill a zombie with one hit and it didn't work. Plz explain why there is no message box popping up and saying that the hack waz successful. Thank u!

I get that too, however that is a bug, and there is NO solution to this, neither you or me can use this hack. ;/
fer1240
fer1240
[CF]Helper
[CF]Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by NoName21 Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:02 pm

fer1240 wrote:
NoName21 wrote:I've got a problem. After I click "Activate", a message pops up and says it's working and u don't needa activate again. Now, CF automatically loads but, no message box pops up like it's suppose to. Like, in the instructions, it says that a message box will pop up while CF is loading up. Nothing pops up. I went to a ZM and tried to kill a zombie with one hit and it didn't work. Plz explain why there is no message box popping up and saying that the hack waz successful. Thank u!

I get that too, however that is a bug, and there is NO solution to this, neither you or me can use this hack. ;/
Is it because we're missing something? Like, something u needa download?
NoName21
NoName21
0%
0%

Back to top Go down

Post by fer1240 Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:03 pm

NoName21 wrote:
fer1240 wrote:

Is it because we're missing something? Like, something u needa download?

Nope, not even the coder knows why, this hack is weird, it just works on some pcs and on others dont, needless to say it puzzles me, but w.e i got a VIP, so i got no need for this, however glad to help.
fer1240
fer1240
[CF]Helper
[CF]Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by wessamallami Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:03 pm

thanks very much bro
some websites just leeched and didnt mention my name
you did :D
thanks
BTW i dont think ppl want to kno this but u kinda leeched from **** CrossFire NA Zombie Mode Hack by royku! 408176 CrossFire NA Zombie Mode Hack by royku! 408176
wessamallami
wessamallami
0%
0%

Back to top Go down

Post by 1111 Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:54 pm

Dont advertise ok? But i know i leached from that site. As long as I post the credits, it doesn't mean I 'made' it.
Closed
Moder+Helper
Moder+Helper

http://www.mindistortion.tv/iwantyoursoul/?i_am=1111@noobzoned

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum