Welcome to NoobZoned!
If you want to be a part of this wonderful community, you should definetly register. Registered members can download, and see links, also browse tutorials, and resources.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to NoobZoned!
If you want to be a part of this wonderful community, you should definetly register. Registered members can download, and see links, also browse tutorials, and resources.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Original HGWC.exe files, for the speedhack problem

+10
pejuh
flipit1111
popacostel
treloubas76
aungzaw86
kajal09
arfdah
halfpintrulz
Mefr
SkiGui99
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Original HGWC.exe files, for the speedhack problem - Page 2 Empty Re: Original HGWC.exe files, for the speedhack problem

Post by johnlloyd Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:55 pm

hahahah
ngek
johnlloyd
johnlloyd
0%
0%

Back to top Go down

Original HGWC.exe files, for the speedhack problem - Page 2 Empty Re: Original HGWC.exe files, for the speedhack problem

Post by kajal09 Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:16 pm

johnlloyd wrote:
hi po
hhahah ang daming cheater
Original HGWC.exe files, for the speedhack problem - Page 2 884245

johnlloyd wrote:
hahahah
ngek

User Ban
Reason spam and double post
kajal09
kajal09
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

https://www.youtube.com/kajal091

Back to top Go down

Post by xer0bot Tue May 24, 2011 11:16 pm

kajal09 Can you please upload the file to 4shared.com ?, I can't seem to download the file from megaupload.com .
(or someone else, I really want to play this game, I've no interest in hacks, I used to use a bypass which is now stopping me from playing) .
xer0bot
xer0bot
0%
0%

Back to top Go down

Post by kajal09 Wed May 25, 2011 5:17 am

xer0bot wrote:kajal09 Can you please upload the file to 4shared.com ?, I can't seem to download the file from megaupload.com .
(or someone else, I really want to play this game, I've no interest in hacks, I used to use a bypass which is now stopping me from playing) .
Just reinstall crossfire.
kajal09
kajal09
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by xer0bot Wed May 25, 2011 5:23 am

Why on earth would I reinstall the game, when all you could have done was move the file to another hosting site ?

I mean , *facepalm* .

In any case, regardless of the uselessness here, I used rapid8.com to download it .
xer0bot
xer0bot
0%
0%

Back to top Go down

Post by kajal09 Wed May 25, 2011 5:30 am

xer0bot wrote:Why on earth would I reinstall the game, when all you could have done was move the file to another hosting site ?

I mean , *facepalm* .

In any case, regardless of the uselessness here, I used rapid8.com to download it .
Here the HGWC: http://www.4shared.com/file/tElX3H3u/HGWC.html
I told you to reinstall because the bypass left behind some files that can be detected by xtrap so it's better to reinstall.

kajal09
kajal09
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by xer0bot Wed May 25, 2011 5:58 am

I deleted the files which it left behind, and downloaded new ones which it replaced . Thanks anyway .
xer0bot
xer0bot
0%
0%

Back to top Go down

Post by venom22 Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:14 am

anyone can help me?
anyone can break into the engine by using HGWC ceat in my computer ...
I can not copy ceat engine, for the ceat the use HGWC which exist only on my computer ...
please help and enlightenment ..
thank you ....
venom22
venom22
0%
0%

Back to top Go down

Post by halfpintrulz Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:48 am

This is old do not bump old threads. And do not double post.
halfpintrulz
halfpintrulz
[CF]Moder
[CF]Moder

Back to top Go down

Original HGWC.exe files, for the speedhack problem - Page 2 Empty RE:

Post by [SKL]Artist Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:32 pm

arfdah wrote:Original HGWC.exe files, for the speedhack problem - Page 2 408176 can u plz upload on mediafire cuz my country has blocked the megauplod website and my game is not working plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help.
Just use an Ip Hider
[SKL]Artist
[SKL]Artist
70%
70%

https://facebook.Com/WBourjal

Back to top Go down

Post by halfpintrulz Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:31 am

Don't bump old threads. ^^
halfpintrulz
halfpintrulz
[CF]Moder
[CF]Moder

Back to top Go down

Post by kajal09 Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:11 pm

Closed
Reason too much bumping
kajal09
kajal09
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2