Welcome to NoobZoned!
If you want to be a part of this wonderful community, you should definetly register. Registered members can download, and see links, also browse tutorials, and resources.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to NoobZoned!
If you want to be a part of this wonderful community, you should definetly register. Registered members can download, and see links, also browse tutorials, and resources.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PE-G Hack ( Speed X3 - Chams - Boxes - Wallhack ... And Other (PATHED)

+6
TheGunGod
ilyle
XiLiBoY
Anthon
HDShoot
ooZ
10 posters

Go down

PE-G Hack  ( Speed X3 - Chams - Boxes - Wallhack ... And Other (PATHED) Empty PE-G Hack ( Speed X3 - Chams - Boxes - Wallhack ... And Other (PATHED)

Post by ooZ Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:17 am

PATHED

PE-G Hack By ooZ
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

In This Hack :

1 - Chams
2 - Asus Wall Hack
3 - Wall Hack
4 - Wireframe
5 - Glass Walls
6 - Speed
7 - No Sky
8 - 3D Boxes
9 - See Ghost
10 - Skeleton
11 - FullBright
12 - Crosshair
13 - Time
14 - FPS

How To Use :

1 -

PE-G Hack  ( Speed X3 - Chams - Boxes - Wallhack ... And Other (PATHED) 64773631

download rar program from here

and setup it

download PE-G Hack from mediafire

2 - On PE-G Hack ( Hack.lolbb.com ).zip

Right-click and choose
Extract to PE-G Hack ( Hack.lolbb.com )

PE-G Hack  ( Speed X3 - Chams - Boxes - Wallhack ... And Other (PATHED) 51476150

3 - open file and run
PE-G Hack ( Hack.lolbb.com ).exe

PE-G Hack  ( Speed X3 - Chams - Boxes - Wallhack ... And Other (PATHED) 98832945
4 - in process Name Write crossfire.exe
then press Auto Inject

PE-G Hack  ( Speed X3 - Chams - Boxes - Wallhack ... And Other (PATHED) 24334609

5 - Run Cross Fire Game
when you run game , you must press ok in small window

PE-G Hack  ( Speed X3 - Chams - Boxes - Wallhack ... And Other (PATHED) 59086444

press ok again

PE-G Hack  ( Speed X3 - Chams - Boxes - Wallhack ... And Other (PATHED) 36901300

6 - in game Press insert to display menu and toggle hack

options using arrow keys

PE-G Hack  ( Speed X3 - Chams - Boxes - Wallhack ... And Other (PATHED) Keyboard4s

PE-G Hack  ( Speed X3 - Chams - Boxes - Wallhack ... And Other (PATHED) Hacklolbbcom

Hack Details :

1 - Chams

PE-G Hack  ( Speed X3 - Chams - Boxes - Wallhack ... And Other (PATHED) Hacklolbbcom2

2 - Asus Wall Hack

PE-G Hack  ( Speed X3 - Chams - Boxes - Wallhack ... And Other (PATHED) Hacklolbbcom4
3 - Wall Hack

PE-G Hack  ( Speed X3 - Chams - Boxes - Wallhack ... And Other (PATHED) Hacklolbbcom5

4 - Wireframe

PE-G Hack  ( Speed X3 - Chams - Boxes - Wallhack ... And Other (PATHED) Hacklolbbcom8

5 - Glass Walls

PE-G Hack  ( Speed X3 - Chams - Boxes - Wallhack ... And Other (PATHED) Hacklolbbcom9

6 - Speed

Your speed will be x3

7 - No Sky

PE-G Hack  ( Speed X3 - Chams - Boxes - Wallhack ... And Other (PATHED) Hacklolbbcom11

PE-G Hack  ( Speed X3 - Chams - Boxes - Wallhack ... And Other (PATHED) Hacklolbbcom20

8 - 3D Boxes

PE-G Hack  ( Speed X3 - Chams - Boxes - Wallhack ... And Other (PATHED) Hacklolbbcom13

9 - See Ghost

PE-G Hack  ( Speed X3 - Chams - Boxes - Wallhack ... And Other (PATHED) Hacklolbbcom19

10 - Skeleton

PE-G Hack  ( Speed X3 - Chams - Boxes - Wallhack ... And Other (PATHED) Hacklolbbcom14

11 - FullBright

PE-G Hack  ( Speed X3 - Chams - Boxes - Wallhack ... And Other (PATHED) Hacklolbbcom15
12 - Crosshair

PE-G Hack  ( Speed X3 - Chams - Boxes - Wallhack ... And Other (PATHED) Hacklolbbcom16

13 - Time and FPS

PE-G Hack  ( Speed X3 - Chams - Boxes - Wallhack ... And Other (PATHED) Hacklolbbcom17

now try do that

PE-G Hack  ( Speed X3 - Chams - Boxes - Wallhack ... And Other (PATHED) Byooz1

PE-G Hack  ( Speed X3 - Chams - Boxes - Wallhack ... And Other (PATHED) Byooz

ooZ
ooZ
XXXXXX
XXXXXX

https://noobzoned.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

PE-G Hack  ( Speed X3 - Chams - Boxes - Wallhack ... And Other (PATHED) Empty Re: PE-G Hack ( Speed X3 - Chams - Boxes - Wallhack ... And Other (PATHED)

Post by HDShoot Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:09 am

pls make anothe hack with Gunhzack
HDShoot
0%
0%

Back to top Go down

PE-G Hack  ( Speed X3 - Chams - Boxes - Wallhack ... And Other (PATHED) Empty Re: PE-G Hack ( Speed X3 - Chams - Boxes - Wallhack ... And Other (PATHED)

Post by Anthon Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:26 pm

I´m anthon0498 from CF. I love your hack. You are great. If you could get a free aimbot hack, I would send you money for thatxD

But when i click the exe and write crossfire.exe. it come up a little windows there it says, DDL was ijected and it close. I have no time to click the other button..
Anthon
0%
0%

Back to top Go down

Post by ooZ Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:01 pm

thx for downloading my hack
put you must press ok in little windows Cool
ooZ
ooZ
XXXXXX
XXXXXX

Back to top Go down

PE-G Hack  ( Speed X3 - Chams - Boxes - Wallhack ... And Other (PATHED) Empty nob...

Post by XiLiBoY Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:40 pm

'at me dont show the second thing .... to press ok ... so ... if you read this means you are a nob :|
XiLiBoY
0%
0%

Back to top Go down

Post by ilyle Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:27 pm

2nd window dosent show either maybe thats why it dosent work for me?
ilyle
0%
0%

Back to top Go down

Post by ooZ Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:09 pm

ok
try another hack
thx
:arrow:
ooZ
ooZ
XXXXXX
XXXXXX

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGunGod Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:05 pm

Yes, the 2nd window doesn't come up for me either.
TheGunGod
TheGunGod
0%
0%

Back to top Go down

Post by kill4mylove Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:13 pm

hi ooz its me karim on msn xD the boxes dont work O.o help m zpls
kill4mylove
0%
0%

Back to top Go down

Post by medaljekaj Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:31 am

can you made a hack there do we can't be kicked?
medaljekaj
0%
0%

Back to top Go down

Post by ooZ Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:32 am

No
because the anti kick for VIP hacker only
afro
ooZ
ooZ
XXXXXX
XXXXXX

Back to top Go down

Post by shadeshade36 Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:15 am

hey ooz dude i did everything right but the second window of the "ok" thingy doesnt come up :S, wat do i do??
but crossfire opens and everything is black i dont get to even put the username and pass :S wat do i do?, btw i met .sonic. on crossfire he said i come here and dowload the hax coz ****.net suxxxxxx
shadeshade36
shadeshade36
0%
0%

Back to top Go down

Post by loaaa Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:02 am

o hack o xtrap ta barrando ii nao Abre Uma Janela 2 : / O:
loaaa
loaaa
0%
0%

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down