Welcome to NoobZoned!
If you want to be a part of this wonderful community, you should definetly register. Registered members can download, and see links, also browse tutorials, and resources.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to NoobZoned!
If you want to be a part of this wonderful community, you should definetly register. Registered members can download, and see links, also browse tutorials, and resources.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crossfire (See through walls, World Wireframe) Tested on CFPH

+13
Justice
battleking
necron1503
jkiller295
MahmoudStar
ScinCroX
Insane
moron2day
royku
halfpintrulz
Anon
kajal09
leechking
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Crossfire (See through walls, World Wireframe) Tested on CFPH Empty Crossfire (See through walls, World Wireframe) Tested on CFPH

Post by leechking Mon May 09, 2011 3:33 am

instruction:
:open your injector
:change process crosfire.exe
:browse the dll and auto inject
:open your crossfire
:Happy Hacking!

Status : UNDETECTED Las Check UPDATE : 5-9-2011 (tested on CFPH. Please try to test to other cf countries then reply if it is working)
Ok guys here is sam22 a.k.a afg Crossfire he want to thank ntkid For this WDDM hooking methode I manged to get a working crossfire Hack. Enjoy the hack

Hack Features:

Full Wallhack - map wallhack - press numpad 1

WireFrame- player + full map wireframe optional press numpad 0 press 3 times to change to full wireframe mode

Full credits : AFG aka sam22 , ntKid and all other people if the helped him not sure. and SimPle01 for the right player strides.

Note : as ntkid said this only works for Vista or Above Whit Navida OR ATI gfx cards/working in win 7 too

Screen Shots:

Screenshots:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Virus Scans:

Download Link:

credits to:sam22 a.k.a afgSmile

Last edited by kajal09 on Mon May 09, 2011 5:37 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to indicate where I tested the hack)
leechking
leechking
0%
0%

Back to top Go down

Crossfire (See through walls, World Wireframe) Tested on CFPH Empty Re: Crossfire (See through walls, World Wireframe) Tested on CFPH

Post by kajal09 Mon May 09, 2011 5:31 am

Nice work and working on UCF windows 7 64 bit
kajal09
kajal09
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

https://www.youtube.com/kajal091

Back to top Go down

Crossfire (See through walls, World Wireframe) Tested on CFPH Empty Re: Crossfire (See through walls, World Wireframe) Tested on CFPH

Post by leechking Mon May 09, 2011 5:41 am

thanks sir kajal, guys test this d3d hack +rep if it's ok if it help you guys out.. >.<

BTW sir kajal did you see my other post?
leechking
leechking
0%
0%

Back to top Go down

Post by kajal09 Mon May 09, 2011 5:43 am

leechking wrote:thanks sir kajal, guys test this d3d hack +rep if it's ok if it help you guys out.. >.<

BTW sir kajal did you see my other post?
Yea i saw the other post and BTW this hack it's not d3d
kajal09
kajal09
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Mon May 09, 2011 9:00 am

Good job.
Anon
Anon
Anonymous
Anonymous

http://www.rickroll.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by halfpintrulz Mon May 09, 2011 9:35 am

Testing now looks wicked.
halfpintrulz
halfpintrulz
[CF]Moder
[CF]Moder

Back to top Go down

Post by royku Mon May 09, 2011 1:43 pm

Nice hack man
royku
royku
0%
0%

Back to top Go down

Post by moron2day Mon May 09, 2011 2:43 pm

nice hack
moron2day
moron2day
0%
0%

Back to top Go down

Post by Insane Mon May 09, 2011 2:46 pm

Nice job dude. Crossfire (See through walls, World Wireframe) Tested on CFPH 587372
Insane
Insane
[CF]Moder+[CA]Moder
[CF]Moder+[CA]Moder

Back to top Go down

Post by ScinCroX Mon May 09, 2011 5:39 pm

is there any special button i gotta press to activate it or something?
ScinCroX
ScinCroX
0%
0%

Back to top Go down

Post by kajal09 Mon May 09, 2011 5:49 pm

ScinCroX wrote:is there any special button i gotta press to activate it or something?
Yea
numpad 1 for Wallhack
numpad 0 press 3 times for WireFrame
kajal09
kajal09
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by MahmoudStar Mon May 09, 2011 5:58 pm

Can I Know How It Work Crossfire (See through walls, World Wireframe) Tested on CFPH 587372
MahmoudStar
MahmoudStar
10%
10%

http://www.noobzoned.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kajal09 Mon May 09, 2011 6:02 pm

MahmoudStar wrote:Can I Know How It Work Crossfire (See through walls, World Wireframe) Tested on CFPH 587372
What do you mean? if your asking for the code i don't think the owner will give you the code.
kajal09
kajal09
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by jkiller295 Tue May 10, 2011 5:43 am

pros: see through all wall, working in NA CF, can see ghost clearer as they move

cons: sometime very difficult to see where u going, cant see truck or crates in front. if play lost relic map, cant tell where im going
jkiller295
jkiller295
0%
0%

Back to top Go down

Post by kajal09 Tue May 10, 2011 5:49 am

jkiller295 wrote:pros: see through all wall, working in NA CF, can see ghost clearer as they move

cons: sometime very difficult to see where u going, cant see truck or crates in front. if play lost relic map, cant tell where im going

Yea that's true but it's better than nothing and most of the people has already memorize the whole map like me, if you remove all the wall in ship i can still play cuz i know exactly where things are.
kajal09
kajal09
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2011 7:12 am

this work for laptop?

Back to top Go down

Post by necron1503 Tue May 10, 2011 8:47 am

i get a error: your windows version dont use wddm.
so what to do now?
i have windows 7 32 bit
necron1503
necron1503
0%
0%

Back to top Go down

Post by halfpintrulz Tue May 10, 2011 9:48 am

Search WDDM on google.
halfpintrulz
halfpintrulz
[CF]Moder
[CF]Moder

Back to top Go down

Post by jkiller295 Wed May 11, 2011 3:56 am

kajal09 wrote:
jkiller295 wrote:pros: see through all wall, working in NA CF, can see ghost clearer as they move

Yea that's true but it's better than nothing and most of the people has already memorize the whole map like me, if you remove all the wall in ship i can still play cuz i know exactly where things are.

i can remember the major map, but tiny little details like wood crates i cant remember all :D
jkiller295
jkiller295
0%
0%

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 6:19 am

Can anyone answer my question? :D

Back to top Go down

Post by jkiller295 Wed May 11, 2011 7:17 am

yes. laptop works fine
jkiller295
jkiller295
0%
0%

Back to top Go down

Post by battleking Thu May 12, 2011 12:33 pm

again dusnt works to me :s
battleking
battleking
[CF]Helper
[CF]Helper

http://Hack.lolbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Insane Thu May 12, 2011 1:15 pm

battleking wrote:again dusnt works to me :s

Crossfire (See through walls, World Wireframe) Tested on CFPH 887453 What's your operating system? And what injctor you used?
Insane
Insane
[CF]Moder+[CA]Moder
[CF]Moder+[CA]Moder

Back to top Go down

Post by MahmoudStar Thu May 12, 2011 3:11 pm

kajal09 wrote:
MahmoudStar wrote:Can I Know How It Work Crossfire (See through walls, World Wireframe) Tested on CFPH 587372
What do you mean? if your asking for the code i don't think the owner will give you the code.
I Mean How The Hack Work Sad
MahmoudStar
MahmoudStar
10%
10%

http://www.noobzoned.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice Thu May 12, 2011 6:54 pm

good job.
approved.
Justice
Justice
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum