Welcome to NoobZoned!
If you want to be a part of this wonderful community, you should definetly register. Registered members can download, and see links, also browse tutorials, and resources.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to NoobZoned!
If you want to be a part of this wonderful community, you should definetly register. Registered members can download, and see links, also browse tutorials, and resources.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CF indo,my,ph,us,ru,eg,br,de (Crosshair, See Ghost, See through Wall Hack)

+10
Blackout
MahmoudStar
ScinCroX
Insane
moron2day
sagass
halfpintrulz
Anon
kajal09
leechking
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

CF indo,my,ph,us,ru,eg,br,de (Crosshair, See Ghost, See through Wall Hack)  Empty CF indo,my,ph,us,ru,eg,br,de (Crosshair, See Ghost, See through Wall Hack)

Post by leechking Sun May 08, 2011 11:43 pm

Modz Name: Lula full version Wallhack CF
Update: Apr 30th 2011
Modz Game: Crossfire
Description: working in CF indo,my,ph,us,ru,eg,br,de.. all countries ( except for cf CN)

Another Working wall hack working in CF indo,my,ph,us,ru,eg,br,de.. all countries ( except for cf CN). Tested at CFPH.

Screen Shots:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Virus Scan:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Note:

Virus Scans found some threats on this file(at the exe file) but I think it's safe cause Im using it. Well please use this hack at your own risk. just wanna help you guys out.

@mods

if you think this hack I shared caused any trouble to the forumers please don't ban me, instead just remove this thread thank you very much! I'm just here to help and share hacks. thanks = )

Code:
Download Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?r6nrme1u5tajxjt

Credits to Lula!
leechking
leechking
0%
0%

Back to top Go down

CF indo,my,ph,us,ru,eg,br,de (Crosshair, See Ghost, See through Wall Hack)  Empty Re: CF indo,my,ph,us,ru,eg,br,de (Crosshair, See Ghost, See through Wall Hack)

Post by kajal09 Mon May 09, 2011 5:33 am

nice i will close the old one
kajal09
kajal09
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

https://www.youtube.com/kajal091

Back to top Go down

CF indo,my,ph,us,ru,eg,br,de (Crosshair, See Ghost, See through Wall Hack)  Empty Re: CF indo,my,ph,us,ru,eg,br,de (Crosshair, See Ghost, See through Wall Hack)

Post by Anon Mon May 09, 2011 8:58 am

Good hack i think but doesn't work for EU...
Anon
Anon
Anonymous
Anonymous

http://www.rickroll.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by halfpintrulz Mon May 09, 2011 9:36 am

Wicked! Smile
EDIT Link not working new link please? Smile
halfpintrulz
halfpintrulz
[CF]Moder
[CF]Moder

Back to top Go down

Post by kajal09 Mon May 09, 2011 10:44 am

halfpintrulz wrote:Wicked! Smile
EDIT Link not working new link please? Smile
Link is working fine.
kajal09
kajal09
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by halfpintrulz Mon May 09, 2011 11:37 am

Mine just say please wait... for ages..
halfpintrulz
halfpintrulz
[CF]Moder
[CF]Moder

Back to top Go down

Post by kajal09 Mon May 09, 2011 1:35 pm

halfpintrulz wrote:Mine just say please wait... for ages..
ok i will put the link in code so you can just copy paste
kajal09
kajal09
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sagass Mon May 09, 2011 2:24 pm

mas mano me responde uma pergunta esse hak pega namoralzinho tal mas , o meu pc fica desligando sozinho
e nao Ʃ a resoluƧao de driver nao oq eu faƧo ?
sagass
sagass
0%
0%

Back to top Go down

Post by moron2day Mon May 09, 2011 2:42 pm

hopefully this wont restart my computer like the other one
moron2day
moron2day
0%
0%

Back to top Go down

Post by Insane Mon May 09, 2011 2:43 pm

Nice work. I'll be using this CF indo,my,ph,us,ru,eg,br,de (Crosshair, See Ghost, See through Wall Hack)  587372
Insane
Insane
[CF]Moder+[CA]Moder
[CF]Moder+[CA]Moder

Back to top Go down

Post by ScinCroX Mon May 09, 2011 5:57 pm

Cant get this to work either.... No hacks seems to be working for me CF indo,my,ph,us,ru,eg,br,de (Crosshair, See Ghost, See through Wall Hack)  884245
ScinCroX
ScinCroX
0%
0%

Back to top Go down

Post by MahmoudStar Mon May 09, 2011 6:00 pm

sagass wrote:mas mano me responde uma pergunta esse hak pega namoralzinho tal mas , o meu pc fica desligando sozinho
e nao Ʃ a resoluƧao de driver nao oq eu faƧo ?
Write English Noob
MahmoudStar
MahmoudStar
10%
10%

http://www.noobzoned.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ScinCroX Mon May 09, 2011 6:01 pm

ScinCroX wrote:Cant get this to work either.... No hacks seems to be working for me CF indo,my,ph,us,ru,eg,br,de (Crosshair, See Ghost, See through Wall Hack)  884245
could anyone help me?
ScinCroX
ScinCroX
0%
0%

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackout Tue May 10, 2011 2:28 am

wow, you really are a leeching king. I tried this hack way back when it was released, it gets you lagged and gives you lots of errors making it hard to play.

ScinCroX wrote:
ScinCroX wrote:Cant get this to work either.... No hacks seems to be working for me CF indo,my,ph,us,ru,eg,br,de (Crosshair, See Ghost, See through Wall Hack)  884245
could anyone help me?

Mind telling us what the problem is?

Blackout
Blackout
0%
0%

Back to top Go down

Post by leechking Tue May 10, 2011 3:12 am

yeah I leeched the hacks but I'm not claiming it... I give credits to the makers of the hacks..Cheers! = ) happy
leechking
leechking
0%
0%

Back to top Go down

Post by jkiller295 Tue May 10, 2011 5:30 am

can i use injector for the dll instead ?
jkiller295
jkiller295
0%
0%

Back to top Go down

Post by ScinCroX Tue May 10, 2011 5:31 am

Blackout wrote:wow, you really are a leeching king. I tried this hack way back when it was released, it gets you lagged and gives you lots of errors making it hard to play.

ScinCroX wrote:
could anyone help me?

I start it and do as ur suposed to do but when i press f11 for example, nothing happends.. Since the new patch i haven't found a single hack that works...
ScinCroX
ScinCroX
0%
0%

Back to top Go down

Post by kajal09 Tue May 10, 2011 5:40 am

ScinCroX wrote:
Blackout wrote:wow, you really are a leeching king. I tried this hack way back when it was released, it gets you lagged and gives you lots of errors making it hard to play.

ScinCroX wrote:
could anyone help me?

I start it and do as ur suposed to do but when i press f11 for example, nothing happends.. Since the new patch i haven't found a single hack that works...
Mind telling as your OS
kajal09
kajal09
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ScinCroX Tue May 10, 2011 5:51 am

kajal09 wrote:
ScinCroX wrote:

ScinCroX wrote:
could anyone help me?

Mind telling as your OS

say what? xd
haven't rly got the hang of all the shortnings yet CF indo,my,ph,us,ru,eg,br,de (Crosshair, See Ghost, See through Wall Hack)  587372
ScinCroX
ScinCroX
0%
0%

Back to top Go down

Post by kajal09 Tue May 10, 2011 5:53 am

ScinCroX wrote:
kajal09 wrote:
ScinCroX wrote:

ScinCroX wrote:
could anyone help me?

Mind telling as your OS

say what? xd
haven't rly got the hang of all the shortnings yet CF indo,my,ph,us,ru,eg,br,de (Crosshair, See Ghost, See through Wall Hack)  587372
-.- I mean what windows you use (xp,vista,7) and bit (32 or 64)
kajal09
kajal09
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ScinCroX Tue May 10, 2011 6:47 am

kajal09 wrote:
ScinCroX wrote:
kajal09 wrote:
ScinCroX wrote:

ScinCroX wrote:
could anyone help me?

Mind telling as your OS

say what? xd
-.- I mean what windows you use (xp,vista,7) and bit (32 or 64)

xp 32
ScinCroX
ScinCroX
0%
0%

Back to top Go down

Post by kajal09 Tue May 10, 2011 11:13 am

ScinCroX wrote:

xp 32
So fallow the fallowing Steps:

Step 1: Download and install net framework 4.0 here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Step 2: Download and install Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package for x86 (32bit windows) here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Step 3: Download this injector it's working for all OS: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Step 4: Download a working dll from the hack section: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Step 5: If it still don't work contact me via PM
kajal09
kajal09
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by demirasi Fri May 13, 2011 10:48 am

When i try to open Lula, there stays Cannot execute ....

sorry, i didnt read youre posts, i try it after i installed the links... Smile

PROBLEM !!
I canĀ“t Start the Injector
Error: Cannot execute...

HEL pls

Last edited by demirasi on Sat May 14, 2011 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total
demirasi
demirasi
0%
0%

Back to top Go down

Post by abdoriko2011 Sat May 14, 2011 10:46 am

how i can download it
abdoriko2011
abdoriko2011
0%
0%

Back to top Go down

Post by abdoriko2011 Sat May 14, 2011 10:49 am

how can i download
abdoriko2011
abdoriko2011
0%
0%

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next