Welcome to NoobZoned!
If you want to be a part of this wonderful community, you should definetly register. Registered members can download, and see links, also browse tutorials, and resources.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to NoobZoned!
If you want to be a part of this wonderful community, you should definetly register. Registered members can download, and see links, also browse tutorials, and resources.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your pro? HEre is the worst hack that u can use! Bugfire fun hack v2.0

+7
battleking
genehalo
miksta45
Insane
darijo87
kajal09
Anon
11 posters

Go down

Your pro? HEre is the worst hack that u can use! Bugfire fun hack v2.0 Empty Your pro? HEre is the worst hack that u can use! Bugfire fun hack v2.0

Post by Anon Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:53 pm

Ehh yes this hack is useless for u nbs that want to pwn everything but its funny lol.

Okay this hack do not contain any ads but nice functions, we called it the FaiL version also
Features:
See Ghost ==> You can see ghosts
Mega Fall Damage ==> You die on every jump
Mega Nate Damage ==> Nearly any nate kills you
1 damage per bullet ==> 100 bullets needed to get one kill
anti defuse ==> You can not defuse the bomb

Features which we removed:
No Damage ==> You bullets do not make any dmg
Negativ speedhack ==> You can not move
No ghosts ==> You cant see the ghost, there also invisble when they are not moving
Mega speed hack ==> 300 times faster(We know speed hack is patch but we found a way I think )

Okay here we go:
Video:

Virus-Scans:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Have fun with this
PRESS THANKS

download:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Anon
Anon
Anonymous
Anonymous

http://www.rickroll.nl

Back to top Go down

Your pro? HEre is the worst hack that u can use! Bugfire fun hack v2.0 Empty Re: Your pro? HEre is the worst hack that u can use! Bugfire fun hack v2.0

Post by kajal09 Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:01 pm

Hahahahahah so they made another version of fail hack. This is the best hack ever to trick your friend.
kajal09
kajal09
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

https://www.youtube.com/kajal091

Back to top Go down

Your pro? HEre is the worst hack that u can use! Bugfire fun hack v2.0 Empty Re: Your pro? HEre is the worst hack that u can use! Bugfire fun hack v2.0

Post by Anon Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:02 pm

kajal09 wrote:Hahahahahah so they made another version of fail hack. This is the best hack ever to trick your friend.
yes the worst hack ever!
Anon
Anon
Anonymous
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by darijo87 Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:04 pm

closed! reson: worst hack ever! lol lol lol lol EPICK FAIL DUDE
darijo87
darijo87
10%
10%

http://www.idonthaveit.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:05 pm

Who cares the rules aren't that if a hack is sooo bad the topic will be closed right? only if it dont work whahaha! Your pro? HEre is the worst hack that u can use! Bugfire fun hack v2.0 587372
Anon
Anon
Anonymous
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kajal09 Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:08 pm

darijo87 wrote:closed! reson: worst hack ever! lol lol lol lol EPICK FAIL DUDE
Dud don't close it man it will be really helpful to make joke on your friend Your pro? HEre is the worst hack that u can use! Bugfire fun hack v2.0 587372

paddx wrote:Who cares the rules aren't that if a hack is sooo bad the topic will be closed right? only if it dont work whahaha! Your pro? HEre is the worst hack that u can use! Bugfire fun hack v2.0 587372
Yea LOL!! there no rule said that you can't and it work like a charm. (Already send to 2 of my friend and i said it's the best hack ever)
kajal09
kajal09
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:12 pm

kajal09 wrote:
darijo87 wrote:closed! reson: worst hack ever! lol lol lol lol EPICK FAIL DUDE
Dud don't close it man it will be really helpful to make joke on your friend Your pro? HEre is the worst hack that u can use! Bugfire fun hack v2.0 587372

paddx wrote:Who cares the rules aren't that if a hack is sooo bad the topic will be closed right? only if it dont work whahaha! Your pro? HEre is the worst hack that u can use! Bugfire fun hack v2.0 587372
Yea LOL!! there no rule said that you can't and it work like a charm. (Already send to 2 of my friend and i said it's the best hack ever)
lol and in your profile you say humor:something is missing in my life...
but this is HUMOR

Im going to post very much hacks this week but i found a new site but its german so you guys need to wait ok?
YEAH 200 POSTS! king
Anon
Anon
Anonymous
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Insane Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:46 pm

LOL. I owned my tricked my friend with this hack and it was funny Your pro? HEre is the worst hack that u can use! Bugfire fun hack v2.0 587372
Insane
Insane
[CF]Moder+[CA]Moder
[CF]Moder+[CA]Moder

Back to top Go down

Post by miksta45 Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:00 am

EPIC!!!!!!! Your pro? HEre is the worst hack that u can use! Bugfire fun hack v2.0 135615
miksta45
miksta45
0%
0%

Back to top Go down

Post by darijo87 Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:09 pm

oK... i wont close it :D but this site is for good hacks not for some pathetik hacks!
darijo87
darijo87
10%
10%

http://www.idonthaveit.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Insane Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:41 pm

darijo87 wrote:oK... i wont close it :D but this site is for good hacks not for some pathetik hacks!

Well its a good hack to prank somebody with Your pro? HEre is the worst hack that u can use! Bugfire fun hack v2.0 587372
Insane
Insane
[CF]Moder+[CA]Moder
[CF]Moder+[CA]Moder

Back to top Go down

Post by genehalo Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:01 pm

hahahhaha i used a m60 only to kill 2 person ..
note: i used no recoil to kill fast
genehalo
genehalo
0%
0%

Back to top Go down

Post by battleking Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:38 am

LOL!! Gotta send this to me cousin!
battleking
battleking
[CF]Helper
[CF]Helper

http://Hack.lolbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by moulisdrop Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:05 am

guys..admins and moders..or even you guys..can help..can some1 make a vido for how to post links etc..pls..i want to post something.!..pls..some1..make a video post it..here..or somewhere else..and how to make edit..and etc..pls guys!
moulisdrop
moulisdrop
0%
0%

Back to top Go down

Post by MahmoudStar Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:02 pm

hehehhehahaha Nice Trick
MahmoudStar
MahmoudStar
10%
10%

http://www.noobzoned.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mahmoudahmed Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:52 pm

man what injector that i have to download and what i write in it crossfire.exe or what plz answer me Sad
mahmoudahmed
mahmoudahmed
0%
0%

Back to top Go down

Post by kajal09 Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:16 pm

mahmoudahmed wrote:man what injector that i have to download and what i write in it crossfire.exe or what plz answer me Sad
use this one it's working for me [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
kajal09
kajal09
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by halfpintrulz Sun May 01, 2011 4:07 am

Why would you use this?
halfpintrulz
halfpintrulz
[CF]Moder
[CF]Moder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down