Welcome to NoobZoned!
If you want to be a part of this wonderful community, you should definetly register. Registered members can download, and see links, also browse tutorials, and resources.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to NoobZoned!
If you want to be a part of this wonderful community, you should definetly register. Registered members can download, and see links, also browse tutorials, and resources.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New F-CF MOD 4.0 [DOWNLOAD][UPDATE] (i dont know of its work but i found it on the site: elitepvpers)

5 posters

Go down

New F-CF MOD 4.0 [DOWNLOAD][UPDATE]  (i dont know of its work but i found it on the site: elitepvpers) Empty New F-CF MOD 4.0 [DOWNLOAD][UPDATE] (i dont know of its work but i found it on the site: elitepvpers)

Post by vinesh Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:48 am

New F-CF MOD 4.0 [DOWNLOAD][UPDATE]  (i dont know of its work but i found it on the site: elitepvpers) Icon4 New F-CF MOD 4.0 [DOWNLOAD][UPDATE]

New F-CF MOD 4.0 [DOWNLOAD][UPDATE]  (i dont know of its work but i found it on the site: elitepvpers) Awuzib

New F-CF MOD 4.0 [DOWNLOAD][UPDATE]  (i dont know of its work but i found it on the site: elitepvpers) 2e3d535

- Download der Mod Version 4.0
- Entpacken Sie
- Wenn Windows 7 Erz Vista als Administrator ausführen
- "OK " klicken, wenn es etwas, das Pop-up-
- Klicken Sie auf [get Aktivierungsschlüssel]
- Kopieren Sie den Code in das mod
- Öffnen Sie dann Kreuzfeuer.
- Praktische Cheat ist nur (Strg +1, Strg +4 Strg +5 und F5)
###############
Arbeitsfunktionen
Kein Fall Damage
Kein Nade Damage
No Recoil
Keine Verzögerung
Wechseln Hack
Shot Gun Spread
Wallhack
Full Bright
Crosshair
Reload Time
Master Ghost
Speed
Durch Wände gehen
Fly Hack
Spy
One Hit Kill
###############
* Kopieren und fügen Sie den Code zu aktivieren Hacks

Kontaktieren Sie uns: jako.boersma @ gmail.com

2. Wir haben 2 Möglichkeiten, wenn Sie Bypass-Option bitte wie die Videos zeigen wählen (Ein-und Aussteigen zu machen laggggggg von 2 -> 4 munites)
3. Denken Sie daran, von ff-cf.net täglichen Download von Malware Kopien zu vermeiden
4. Mitglied aus USA, EU, Südafrika, Großbritannien helfen uns, indem Sie auf Anzeigen aus dem modz Arbeit. Dank

english:

New F-CF MOD 4.0 [DOWNLOAD][UPDATE]  (i dont know of its work but i found it on the site: elitepvpers) Awuzib

New F-CF MOD 4.0 [DOWNLOAD][UPDATE]  (i dont know of its work but i found it on the site: elitepvpers) 2e3d535

- Download the mod version 4.0
- Extract it
- If windows 7 ore vista run as admin
- Click "ok" when there's something that will pop-up
- Click [get activation key]
- Copy and paste the code in the mod
- Then open crossfire.
- Usefull cheat is just (Ctrl+1, Ctrl+4 Ctrl+5 and F5)
###############
Working Functions
No Fall Damage
No Nade Damage
No Recoil
No Delay
Jump Hack
Shot Gun Spread
WallHack
Full Bright
CrossHair
Reload Time
Master Ghost
Speed
Walk Through Walls
Fly Hack
Spy
One Hit Kill
###############
*Copy and paste the code to activate hacks

Contact us : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2. we have 2 options, if you choose bypass option please do like the videos show ( enter and exit to make it laggggggg from 2 --> 4 munites )
3. remember to download from f.f-cf.net everyday to avoid malware copies
4. Member from USA,EU,South africa,Uk help us work by clicking ads from the modz. Thanks

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

screen: New F-CF MOD 4.0 [DOWNLOAD][UPDATE]  (i dont know of its work but i found it on the site: elitepvpers) Fcfmodz31

New F-CF MOD 4.0 [DOWNLOAD][UPDATE]  (i dont know of its work but i found it on the site: elitepvpers) 2822kjs

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

New F-CF MOD 4.0 [DOWNLOAD][UPDATE]  (i dont know of its work but i found it on the site: elitepvpers) Normal [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

F-CF mod Version 4.0: Click Here Status: "Working" april 24
SAY THX IF I HELP YOU

google_protectAndRun("render_ads.js::google_render_ad", google_handleError, google_render_ad);

New F-CF MOD 4.0 [DOWNLOAD][UPDATE]  (i dont know of its work but i found it on the site: elitepvpers) 3dda1eb0a6minecraftuserbarz
New F-CF MOD 4.0 [DOWNLOAD][UPDATE]  (i dont know of its work but i found it on the site: elitepvpers) 39224

New F-CF MOD 4.0 [DOWNLOAD][UPDATE]  (i dont know of its work but i found it on the site: elitepvpers) Mw2-quickscope-o

New F-CF MOD 4.0 [DOWNLOAD][UPDATE]  (i dont know of its work but i found it on the site: elitepvpers) 7h3qekfednjg
SAY THX IF I HELP YOU:
vinesh
vinesh
0%
0%

Back to top Go down

New F-CF MOD 4.0 [DOWNLOAD][UPDATE]  (i dont know of its work but i found it on the site: elitepvpers) Empty Re: New F-CF MOD 4.0 [DOWNLOAD][UPDATE] (i dont know of its work but i found it on the site: elitepvpers)

Post by Anon Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:20 am

Vinesh you should say this isnt! for zgames crossfire bur for other.
Anon
Anon
Anonymous
Anonymous

http://www.rickroll.nl

Back to top Go down

New F-CF MOD 4.0 [DOWNLOAD][UPDATE]  (i dont know of its work but i found it on the site: elitepvpers) Empty Re: New F-CF MOD 4.0 [DOWNLOAD][UPDATE] (i dont know of its work but i found it on the site: elitepvpers)

Post by Blackout Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:23 am

WARNING: THIS IS NOT FOR Z8 GAMES CROSSFIRE IT IS FOR ALL OTHER SERVERS LIKE PH.
Blackout
Blackout
0%
0%

Back to top Go down

Post by fund Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:22 am

if it doesnt work for crossfire, why is it called f-cf!?
fund
fund
0%
0%

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:29 am

fund wrote:if it doesnt work for crossfire, why is it called f-cf!?

errrghh.. listen it is for CROSSFIRE but not for z8games it works for P-crossfire there they have a other site or something but is also crossfire duuuhhh..
Anon
Anon
Anonymous
Anonymous

http://www.rickroll.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by kajal09 Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:06 pm

Closed
Reason it's not working for UCF
kajal09
kajal09
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

https://www.youtube.com/kajal091

Back to top Go down