Welcome to NoobZoned!
If you want to be a part of this wonderful community, you should definetly register. Registered members can download, and see links, also browse tutorials, and resources.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to NoobZoned!
If you want to be a part of this wonderful community, you should definetly register. Registered members can download, and see links, also browse tutorials, and resources.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aint life great!?

3 posters

:: General :: General

Go down

Aint life great!? Empty Aint life great!?

Post by fer1240 Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:27 pm

So today i bring u guyz a pretty cool story thats rly fun and i got rly happy for it.
So this is wut happnd:
Yesterday i finnally got back my account by paying 21 usd, so i decided to get a little moar zp instead, so i got 20k, i span some crates and didnt get sht other than 500k gp, which then i spended like 450k, so finnally i gave up and was talking to my friend which said he wanted a ak camo so bad, i said i didnt even want one, however i went and bought 10 crates of each gp crate possible, after that i opend all of em, didnt get anything, i had 10 ak camo crates left, so i spun some and at my 6th crate i get this:
Aint life great!? 5f5jyx First impression: OMFG then went to msn and lold at my friend, as of 3/31/11 i have only 2 more aks i need to have a complete collection Smile

Oh yah, btw each support ticket took over 3 days, as soon as i sent the money they replied in 15 mins... thats some nice support i guess?
any more aint life great experiences?
fer1240
fer1240
[CF]Helper
[CF]Helper

Back to top Go down

Aint life great!? Empty Re: Aint life great!?

Post by Anon Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:21 pm

Congratz with your Camo!
Anon
Anon
Anonymous
Anonymous

http://www.rickroll.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Someone Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:08 am

Hollywood story!
Aint life great!? 587372

Lucky you Sad
Someone
Someone
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down