Welcome to NoobZoned!
If you want to be a part of this wonderful community, you should definetly register. Registered members can download, and see links, also browse tutorials, and resources.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to NoobZoned!
If you want to be a part of this wonderful community, you should definetly register. Registered members can download, and see links, also browse tutorials, and resources.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

need " DLL " of FLY HACK, SPACE WALK-SUPERJUMP, TO MAKE NEW HACK, THANKS

2 posters

Go down

need  " DLL " of FLY HACK, SPACE WALK-SUPERJUMP, TO MAKE NEW HACK, THANKS Empty need " DLL " of FLY HACK, SPACE WALK-SUPERJUMP, TO MAKE NEW HACK, THANKS

Post by ghostfinder Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:03 pm

I just need the file of Space Walk -Superjump No Recoil-Show Ghost Walk Through Wall, like this example : CFHack WC.dll === if someone has the file of fly hack has DLL just give it to me, and i will post make a FLY HACK again and post it in here for everyone use it, but first who has it, plz post it on here, and i will make a hack FLY HACK. thanks, i'll try my best
ghostfinder
ghostfinder
0%
0%

Back to top Go down

need  " DLL " of FLY HACK, SPACE WALK-SUPERJUMP, TO MAKE NEW HACK, THANKS Empty Re: need " DLL " of FLY HACK, SPACE WALK-SUPERJUMP, TO MAKE NEW HACK, THANKS

Post by fer1240 Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:08 pm

ghostfinder wrote:I just need the file of Space Walk -Superjump No Recoil-Show Ghost Walk Through Wall, like this example : CFHack WC.dll === if someone has the file of fly hack has DLL just give it to me, and i will post make a FLY HACK again and post it in here for everyone use it, but first who has it, plz post it on here, and i will make a hack FLY HACK. thanks, i'll try my best

This wouldnt work for lots of reasons, the dll is packaged inside, u cant get it, u cant unpatch it via dll, u need da source which is NOT public, besides the group making this hack is not updating anymore, its a new group that i have the hack of and its pretty much the same tought >_<
fer1240
fer1240
[CF]Helper
[CF]Helper

Back to top Go down

need  " DLL " of FLY HACK, SPACE WALK-SUPERJUMP, TO MAKE NEW HACK, THANKS Empty Re: need " DLL " of FLY HACK, SPACE WALK-SUPERJUMP, TO MAKE NEW HACK, THANKS

Post by ghostfinder Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:27 pm

I GOT THE WEB-CHEATS AND I TRIED WITH THE VIP HACK " ONE SHOOT KILL, AIMBOT 90 180 360, SHOOT THROUGH THE WALL...ETC" AND ITS WORKS NOW, BUT NOW I NEED THE " DLL " FROM FLY HACK, IF YOU HAVE ONE GIVE IT TO ME, PLZ, I THINK ITS WILL WORK
ghostfinder
ghostfinder
0%
0%

Back to top Go down

Post by fer1240 Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:55 pm

ghostfinder wrote:I GOT THE WEB-CHEATS AND I TRIED WITH THE VIP HACK " ONE SHOOT KILL, AIMBOT 90 180 360, SHOOT THROUGH THE WALL...ETC" AND ITS WORKS NOW, BUT NOW I NEED THE " DLL " FROM FLY HACK, IF YOU HAVE ONE GIVE IT TO ME, PLZ, I THINK ITS WILL WORK

You didnt read my post did you?
I told u getting the dll of that is almost impossible since it works via a loader packed with some strange chinese program, so u cant get it.
fer1240
fer1240
[CF]Helper
[CF]Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down