Welcome to NoobZoned!
If you want to be a part of this wonderful community, you should definetly register. Registered members can download, and see links, also browse tutorials, and resources.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to NoobZoned!
If you want to be a part of this wonderful community, you should definetly register. Registered members can download, and see links, also browse tutorials, and resources.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[TUT] Save yourself from infections/Viruses!

+2
Justice
fer1240
6 posters

Go down

[TUT] Save yourself from infections/Viruses! Empty [TUT] Save yourself from infections/Viruses!

Post by fer1240 Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:45 pm

Hello everyone, and welcome to this thread, ive seen that a fake hack has been spammed, but it might not be deleted fast enought to prevent you from infection, here i am with some Tips to know when its NOT safe to download this kind of hacks.

1st, EXE Files:
If you know the basic of malware programing, you must know that .EXE files is one of the most common formats used, so what u have to do, is to try to prevent opening these, if you have a NEED to open the .exe file, what you have to do, is upload it to virustotal, and wait a couple of days, Why?Well easy, its fairly easy to undetect a virus to antivirus programs, but virustotal makes ur file go to antivirus companies to scan it even further, making ur file safer in case you need it;And, try to use your own finded injector, and not one included with the hack, since it has to be a .EXE.

2st: Antivirus Scans

Like said last point, antivirus scans arent always safe, since u can undetect em, so what you should do if your in doubt of a scan, is to virus total it like explained on last point, if its already virustotald on the scans, re scan it, and see if its still the same, Now, if you see a program thats finded as a virus, NOT always means its a virus, maybe its a false positive, so if you dont know that much about malware, try sending it to a expert, on in other case (and most times the better) just leave it alone and dont open it.

3st: Fake hacks.

This point, would have to be one of the more important ones, since mostly viruses are spreaded in fake hacks, heres how to identify a fake hack, or at least try to find one.
1st:Zp and Gp hacks: DO NOT EXIST, THEIR IMPOSIBLE TO ARCHIEVE.
2st:Included hacks: such as speedhack, weapon hack, map hack DO NOT EXIST ANYMORE.
3st:Walkthru walls hacks: These ones, most have a virus, ive recived some of em, so dont try messing with them unless u know what are you doing.
4st:Vietnamese hacks:Alright, (THIS IS WROTEN WITHOUT RACIST INTENTIONS) vietnamese are genious at coding, but they are too at malware, like said before contact a expert before opening these kinds of hack.

4st and final point: Where you get them.
Im gonna be honest on this one, we all get hacks other than this forum, so be careful where you get them, belive me, a friend of a friends hack may be infected, also do the past points to make sure that what your getting is safe and not a virus.

All right folks, this all post was written by me, thats some flaws ive seen, if your already infected or think you are, try using a antivirus that you know virus total detects.
Thanks for your time.

Last edited by fer1240 on Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
fer1240
fer1240
[CF]Helper
[CF]Helper

Back to top Go down

[TUT] Save yourself from infections/Viruses! Empty Re: [TUT] Save yourself from infections/Viruses!

Post by Justice Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:51 pm

nice i like it.
and im making it a global announcement.
Justice
Justice
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

[TUT] Save yourself from infections/Viruses! Empty Re: [TUT] Save yourself from infections/Viruses!

Post by fer1240 Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:55 pm

Justice wrote:nice i like it.
and im making it a global announcement.

Thank you very much, i will be updating as soon as i think of more Wink.
fer1240
fer1240
[CF]Helper
[CF]Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by palo11 Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:16 am

3st:Walkthru walls hacks: These ones, most have a virus, ive recived some of em, so dont try messing with them unless u know what are you doing.

no virus

palo11
palo11
0%
0%

Back to top Go down

Post by fer1240 Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:36 am

palo11 wrote:3st:Walkthru walls hacks: These ones, most have a virus, ive recived some of em, so dont try messing with them unless u know what are you doing.

no virus

Thats what YOU think, ive gotten hold of 3 walk thru walls hacks, 2 of them had a keylogger, and i downloaded em from the official site, so yes, they have viruses sometimes.
fer1240
fer1240
[CF]Helper
[CF]Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by battleking Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:02 am

nice =D i like the vietnamese part =)
battleking
battleking
[CF]Helper
[CF]Helper

http://Hack.lolbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kajal09 Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:17 am

3st: Fake hacks.
2st:Included hacks: such as speedhack, weapon hack, map hack DO NOT EXIST ANYMORE.
speed hack and weapon hack exist now Wink
kajal09
kajal09
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

https://www.youtube.com/kajal091

Back to top Go down

Post by halfpintrulz Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:42 am

kajal09 wrote:3st: Fake hacks.
speed hack and weapon hack exist now Wink
Owned. I think this should be updated. Wink
halfpintrulz
halfpintrulz
[CF]Moder
[CF]Moder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum