Welcome to NoobZoned!
If you want to be a part of this wonderful community, you should definetly register. Registered members can download, and see links, also browse tutorials, and resources.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to NoobZoned!
If you want to be a part of this wonderful community, you should definetly register. Registered members can download, and see links, also browse tutorials, and resources.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

heeey moderatorss see this!!

3 posters

Go down

heeey moderatorss see this!! Empty heeey moderatorss see this!!

Post by cargador19 Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:59 pm

well i post this because i need a hack.... the chinise one doesnt work anymore... it says disconnect from server then in 5 min.. ur account is banned.. i was a litenunat and i have been banned in 5 min... so we need a new hack a VIP hack, so if some one have a VIP hack dont post it here because all will download it and z8games will patch it.. i propoused that give the download link to a moderator, and me lol, well then the moderator post it only 1 day then few people will have it... and not all crossfire.. well if you can give me a new hack and that is not pathed send me the link to >>> fabod@hotmail.com,
tnks..
cargador19
cargador19
0%
0%

Back to top Go down

heeey moderatorss see this!! Empty Re: heeey moderatorss see this!!

Post by flipit1111 Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:17 pm

cargador19 wrote:well i post this because i need a hack.... the chinise one doesnt work anymore... it says disconnect from server then in 5 min.. ur account is banned.. i was a litenunat and i have been banned in 5 min... so we need a new hack a VIP hack, so if some one have a VIP hack dont post it here because all will download it and z8games will patch it.. i propoused that give the download link to a moderator, and me lol, well then the moderator post it only 1 day then few people will have it... and not all crossfire.. well if you can give me a new hack and that is not pathed send me the link to >>> fabod@hotmail.com,
tnks..

i have said this many times to many people
no one seems to read the rules

no begging!!
just because you put it in question form does not mean you are not begging
flipit1111
flipit1111
10%
10%

https://noobzoned.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:05 pm

yes...
good job flipit1111.
Justice
Justice
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum