Welcome to NoobZoned!
If you want to be a part of this wonderful community, you should definetly register. Registered members can download, and see links, also browse tutorials, and resources.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to NoobZoned!
If you want to be a part of this wonderful community, you should definetly register. Registered members can download, and see links, also browse tutorials, and resources.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[HELP] I found a hack for you guys but i cant download it coz of annoying surveys.

5 posters

Go down

[HELP] I found a hack for you guys but i cant download it coz of annoying surveys. Empty [HELP] I found a hack for you guys but i cant download it coz of annoying surveys.

Post by ph2nz0n Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:06 pm

It has been a while now and im no longer that active. Wanted to give you all a present for christmas.

Credits:Hacking Edge
Download Link:->
ph2nz0n
ph2nz0n
0%
0%

http://ihatethisname.webs.com

Back to top Go down

[HELP] I found a hack for you guys but i cant download it coz of annoying surveys. Empty Re: [HELP] I found a hack for you guys but i cant download it coz of annoying surveys.

Post by emadxtc Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:50 am

hi ph2nz0n.ph2nz0n. ples ineed hack for me emil mm_nn6369@yahoo.com plesaes send me ^^ love hack lolbb
emadxtc
emadxtc
0%
0%

Back to top Go down

[HELP] I found a hack for you guys but i cant download it coz of annoying surveys. Empty Re: [HELP] I found a hack for you guys but i cant download it coz of annoying surveys.

Post by fer1240 Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:21 pm

Sorry for bursting ur bubble, but i think this hack is fake and a virus.

Why do i think its fake? well after i did a survey and got it, i opend and it asked for some identification tutorial on the site, i was like OK then, i did all the tutorial, opend and it still showed that, i waited like a day or so, and it still did that, so fake? well thats my opinion.
Why do i think its a virus? Well i downloaded it, antivirus went crazy detecting it, so i turned em off and opend it, and after that i did some manual start up programs, and guess waht? 2 new stuff autoopend after opening the program, and they were hidden, so u cant say it was already there.
And last of all, the autovirus thingy that autoopens is hidden in ur Temp folder on
ur user folder, but its heavily hidden, u need a antivirus, i used CCleaner to delete its autostart, thats all i got to say.
P.S i wasnt gonna post this due to the bump rule, but seeing how ema already bumped it, i suppose i should post this.
fer1240
fer1240
[CF]Helper
[CF]Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by flipit1111 Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:14 pm

fer1240 wrote:Sorry for bursting ur bubble, but i think this hack is fake and a virus.

Why do i think its fake? well after i did a survey and got it, i opend and it asked for some identification tutorial on the site, i was like OK then, i did all the tutorial, opend and it still showed that, i waited like a day or so, and it still did that, so fake? well thats my opinion.
Why do i think its a virus? Well i downloaded it, antivirus went crazy detecting it, so i turned em off and opend it, and after that i did some manual start up programs, and guess waht? 2 new stuff autoopend after opening the program, and they were hidden, so u cant say it was already there.
And last of all, the autovirus thingy that autoopens is hidden in ur Temp folder on
ur user folder, but its heavily hidden, u need a antivirus, i used CCleaner to delete its autostart, thats all i got to say.
P.S i wasnt gonna post this due to the bump rule, but seeing how ema already bumped it, i suppose i should post this.

could you please post a virus scan if you didnt already delete hack
this way we can ensure if it is a virus, and close if needed
flipit1111
flipit1111
10%
10%

https://noobzoned.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by fer1240 Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:41 pm

could you please post a virus scan if you didnt already delete hack this way we can ensure if it is a virus, and close if needed
[/quote]

Uhm Sorry, but yesterday i had to do a DEEP manual cleaning of my pc, and that thing was autoopening itself over and over, so sorry, already deleted, however i can tell Avira and malware bytes detect it as a virus.

EDIT: NVM Even if i still had it, those dooodz were smart, they added weight so u cant virus scan it on sites, maxium u can analyze its 20mb that hack was 28 mb if i dont remember bad.
fer1240
fer1240
[CF]Helper
[CF]Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by ph2nz0n Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:57 pm

Requesting to close this thread!!!
#fer1240 said it was fake.THANKS!!!
ph2nz0n
ph2nz0n
0%
0%

http://ihatethisname.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Someone Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:44 pm

Closed on request.
Someone
Someone
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum