Welcome to NoobZoned!
If you want to be a part of this wonderful community, you should definetly register. Registered members can download, and see links, also browse tutorials, and resources.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to NoobZoned!
If you want to be a part of this wonderful community, you should definetly register. Registered members can download, and see links, also browse tutorials, and resources.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assassin's Creed Hack V6 (MoreFeatures+NoHackToolDetected)

2 posters

Go down

Assassin's Creed Hack V6 (MoreFeatures+NoHackToolDetected) Empty Assassin's Creed Hack V6 (MoreFeatures+NoHackToolDetected)

Post by Insane Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:40 am

Well since I have been idling, I think it's time to post some hacks now. :D Sorry for being away for so long. :/

Sry i didnt release in so much time...but i was working on D3D but failed so i decided to release V6 temporarily....it solved the hack tool has been detected Message + Added some Features....this is 99% complete Memory hack....only 1 feature left but i dont wanna do it for some reasons ..
PS: V5 is Now detected i think...i got hack toold has been detected on it (0:0:5) something like that....and in V6 i got it 1 time...then did something to solve it...am gonna show u..
THIS IS ONLY OR CF NA (NORTH AMERICA)!!

Features:

1- NoRecoil/NoSpread (100% Perfect)
2- NoReload (90% No Errors)
3- NoWepWeight
4- NoChangeDelay
5- NoGrenadeDamage
6- NoFallDamage
7- CrouchSpeed (90% No Errors)
8- C4Fast Plant
9- C4Fast Defuse
10- SeeGhosts (I REMOVED THE FAST SPEED OF THE GHOST)
11- ShootThroughWalls
12-NoSniperZoom
13-SniperCrossHair
14-Fast Knife (90% No Errors)
15-SeeEnemyNames (Related to shootThroughWalls as when u point to the wall u will see the enemy name in Red)
16-OHK Sniper (Works on all Snipers)
17-Shotgun spread
18-max range
19-gatling spread (When u are spraying with the gatling gun u Will Move Fast....U wont move Slow)
20-pistolspread

**-Weapon Hack:

21- M16 > Ak47 Knife ADV
22- M4A1 > KrisSuper
23- USP > Golden Desert Eagle
24- Grenade > Assassin's Grenade
M700 Weapon Hack was removed due to client errors

Instructions:

download attachment.....
extract to CF folder....
then there will be mlang.dll in crossfire folder...
the run patcher_cf <<(it is in crossfire folder) and the mlang .dll will inject it self....(u dont need an injector)
then when u log in a match every thing works automatically...It is Auto On...there is no Menu...every thing works by it's self!!
u cant turn the features OFF....they are only ON... (U GOTTA WAIT FOR APPROVAL BY A MINION.....WAIT LIKE 30 MINS!!)

ScreenShots:

Assassin's Creed Hack V6 (MoreFeatures+NoHackToolDetected) Crossfire201201140003

Assassin's Creed Hack V6 (MoreFeatures+NoHackToolDetected) Crossfire201201140001

Assassin's Creed Hack V6 (MoreFeatures+NoHackToolDetected) Crossfire201201140002

Virus scans:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Requirements:

Direct x 9.0
NetFrameWork 3.5
msvcr100d.dll ( put it In CF Folder)

Attachments
Assassin's Creed Hack V6 (MoreFeatures+NoHackToolDetected) Attachment
mlang.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(10 Kb) Downloaded 77 times
Insane
Insane
[CF]Moder+[CA]Moder
[CF]Moder+[CA]Moder

Back to top Go down

Assassin's Creed Hack V6 (MoreFeatures+NoHackToolDetected) Empty Re: Assassin's Creed Hack V6 (MoreFeatures+NoHackToolDetected)

Post by RoxasLovell Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:09 pm

Blocked for 3 days Assassin's Creed Hack V6 (MoreFeatures+NoHackToolDetected) 1821 not good
RoxasLovell
RoxasLovell
0%
0%

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum