Welcome to NoobZoned!
If you want to be a part of this wonderful community, you should definetly register. Registered members can download, and see links, also browse tutorials, and resources.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to NoobZoned!
If you want to be a part of this wonderful community, you should definetly register. Registered members can download, and see links, also browse tutorials, and resources.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auto Bunny Hop Bot Updated (voice announce)

2 posters

Go down

Auto Bunny Hop Bot Updated (voice announce)  Empty Auto Bunny Hop Bot Updated (voice announce)

Post by Mefr Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:57 am

This is minor update of my previous bot. I 've added voice announse option. If you don't want sound annouce just delete 2 mp3 files in rar and you will have basicly the same Bot as my previous
If you want to get this hack working you must have X-Trap Bypass... (I KNOW IT'S A PITTY)
Bypass is forbidden on **** so i am posting just a script for bunny hopping. People which which already have Bypass can use it.

Features:
holding spacebar -Auto jumping
CapsLock - suspend spacebar

How to BunnyHop
You have to run, jump and crouch. While that you have to hold space and crouch all the time of bunnyhopping. I advice you to use backward bunny hopping- It is faster and you can turn around (while forward bunny hopping you can't change direction

Compiled Autohotkey script for people without autohotkey.
(You dont need to have installed Autohotkey. Converted .ahk script to .exe)

Video
I am blinking like they can see me, but it is just replay bug... They can't see me as with regular bunny hop.

YouTube - CF AutoBunnyhop

Virus Scans- uploading
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
BHOP.rar MD5:77e009a0822a4458e2ace94702bb6a4f - VirSCAN.org 3% Scanner(s) (1/36) found malware!

Download :

http://www.multiupload.com/ZXKWT048WN
Mefr
Mefr
Admin
Admin

http://www.noobzoned.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Auto Bunny Hop Bot Updated (voice announce)  Empty Re: Auto Bunny Hop Bot Updated (voice announce)

Post by halfpintrulz Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:46 am

DAMN WE NEED NON BYPASS. =[
halfpintrulz
halfpintrulz
[CF]Moder
[CF]Moder

Back to top Go down

Auto Bunny Hop Bot Updated (voice announce)  Empty Re: Auto Bunny Hop Bot Updated (voice announce)

Post by Mefr Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:19 am

Stop that Fuk SPam @
Mefr
Mefr
Admin
Admin

http://www.noobzoned.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down