Welcome to NoobZoned!
If you want to be a part of this wonderful community, you should definetly register. Registered members can download, and see links, also browse tutorials, and resources.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to NoobZoned!
If you want to be a part of this wonderful community, you should definetly register. Registered members can download, and see links, also browse tutorials, and resources.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What to do after downloading a hack

3 posters

Go down

What to do after downloading a hack Empty What to do after downloading a hack

Post by Degen5 Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:20 pm

i downloaded some hacks but i don't know what to do now.
i have not used a hack yetand i need help
Degen5
Degen5
0%
0%

Back to top Go down

What to do after downloading a hack Empty Re: What to do after downloading a hack

Post by MahmoudStar Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:30 pm

See There Is Some Hacks Work And Some Not Work There Is One Work Here Is The Link [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Ofter Download It Extract It In Desktop then if you are windows 7 or vista run as admin after open it will show u a massage Ofter Press Ok Open Crossfire List Of The Hack Press Insert to show or hide it go to any server wait befour u go to channel wait to get hack tool detect when it show to you press Home And It Will Go Ofter It GO Move It Onther Server Smile And Have Fun IF i Helped Press Thanks Smile

Req
Closed
MahmoudStar
MahmoudStar
10%
10%

http://www.noobzoned.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What to do after downloading a hack Empty Re: What to do after downloading a hack

Post by kajal09 Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:39 pm

Closed on request
kajal09
kajal09
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

https://www.youtube.com/kajal091

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum